- Having a good benefits package is just as important as a high salary.
- To figure out which companies offer the best benefits, career website Comparably released a new ranking of the small and midsize companies with the best perks and benefits.
- To do this, the company analyzed 10 million employee ratings on the site at 60,000 US companies from over a 12-month period.
- Accounting software company TaxJar made the top of the list, followed by the beverage company Zevia.
- You can read the full list here.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Employee benefits are an important part of any job.
One of the most common reasons why employees leave their role is because they’re unhappy with the perks, according to Gallup’s state of the workplace report. The benefits employees want the most are paid time off, health insurance, and sick leave, Gallup found. Workers also want flexible schedules