Fitness Coaching – Are You Ready?
What do you want?
· Do you want to improve your level of fitness?
· Are you ready to develop a fit lifestyle?
· Do you believe that a higher level of fitness will bring you powerful benefits that are very important to you?
· Are you ready to take responsibility to make and sustain changes in at least one area of fitness?
· Are you ready to invest at least three months to make improvements?
· Will you be open and honest, and share personal information that is relevant to fitness?
· Are you ready to become more self-aware?
· Are you open to suggestions and trying new things?
· Do you understand that setbacks are normal on the path of change and necessary in order to establish new behaviors?
· Will you be punctual and responsive?
· Will you ask for the support, feedback or resources you need from your coach?
What I, as Your Fitness Coach Will do for YOU!
· As your fitness coach, my role is to help you develop a fit lifestyle, and the ability and self-confidence to maintain a fit lifestyle. One step at a time.
· Through a coaching inquiry, I will encourage you to identify your fitness vision, motivators, obstacles, and strategies to overcome your obstacles, and commit to developing a fit lifestyle.
· I will listen to you attentively and without judgment or my own agenda.
· Where possible I will ask questions and encourage you to arrive at your own answers.
· I will encourage realistic expectations and goals
· I will be direct and firm with feedback when needed.
· I will help identify creative solutions to get around roadblocks.
· I will provide advice and instruction for engineering fitness into your busy life.
· I will be punctual and responsive.
· I will recognize early whether the chemistry with you is good or not optimal, and if not optimal, refer you to another coach.
I will acknowledge when you have an issue that is outside my scope of knowledge and skill and recommend other avenues.