Comparably: Small and midsize companies with great perks and benefits
- Having a good benefits package is just as important as a high salary.
- To figure out which companies offer the best benefits, career website Comparably released a new ranking of the small and midsize companies with the best perks and benefits.
- To do this, the company analyzed 10 million employee ratings on the site at 60,000 US companies from over a 12-month period.
- Accounting software company TaxJar made the top of the list, followed by the beverage company Zevia.
- You can read the full list here.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Employee benefits are an important part of any job.
One of the most common reasons why employees leave their role is because they’re unhappy with the perks, according to Gallup’s state of the workplace report. The benefits employees want the most are paid time off, health insurance, and sick leave, Gallup found. Workers also want flexible schedules and the option to work remotely.
If you’re looking for a job right now, you may want to consider the companies that offer the best benefits.
Career website Comparably recently found the small and midsize companies, (with less than 500 employees) that have the best perks and benefits. To do this, the company surveyed 60,000 US companies using 10 million anonymous employee ratings on the site between the end of September 2019 to the end of September 2020.
Employees were asked questions regarding satisfaction with their company’s perks and benefits, such as “Do your benefits play a part in you staying at the company?” The company then used a numerical score to determine the ranking.
The following are the top small and midsize companies with the best perks and benefits based on employee ratings. We also included employee quotes provided by Comparably. You can check out the full list of both large and small or midsize companies here.