Sexual Health Facts About the Female Anatomy – Just for Men
Boobies. Ta-Tas. Milk-makers. Fun bags. Whatever a guy likes to call them, the female breasts are a source of endless fascination to most men. Whether a guy has seen no breasts at all yet, or has had the privilege of being introduced to many, he doesn’t actually own the equipment himself, so this part of the female anatomy surely holds some mystery to him. Here are 7 facts guys are wondering about their girl’s girls and overall sexual health, as well as a thing or two about keeping his own equipment in top condition. After all, a healthy penis is important for a healthy sex life.
1. What is the average size? Of course there is a wide variation ranging from women who are a petite size AA, all the way to a buxom FF and beyond! The average breast size fills out a B or a C cup in a bra and weighs about 1.5 pound each, though woman with denser breast tissue may tip the scales a bit higher in the boob department.
2. Do fake boobs feel different? Yes. While some types of implants may have a more realistic feeling than others, most men state they can tell the falsies from the real deal. (Incidentally, most women notice a decrease in sensitivity after the surgery – something to consider if a woman is contemplating implants)
3. Don’t touch please! Guys may wonder why sometimes a girl swats his hand away like it’s going to bite her when he reaches for the goods. Simple answer: sometimes the boobs hurt! When a woman is coming up on her period, is pregnant, or often right after sex, the entire breast – and especially the nipple area – may become hypersensitive and painful. So if she is saying no touch, a guy better listen to her or risk getting slapped!
4. No two woman’s nipples are alike – Sort of like a snowflake that resides on the breast, there are a wide variety of nipple shapes, colors, sizes and textures. But hey, isn’t that half the fun?
5. Which is more sensitive: Leftie or righty? It turns out that more women do find their left nipple to be super charged in terms of erotic sensitivity, though this is not a hard and fast rule. Don’t be afraid to ask her which one feels better; she may well have a favorite!
6. Some nipples are “innies” – What guy, as a kid, didn’t lift up his shirt to compare belly buttons with his friend’s in the debate between “innies” and “outies?” Nipples can behave in much the same way. Though an “outie” is the standard most men are accustomed to, nipples are sometimes inverted, giving them an “innie” appearance. Luckily, it’s no big deal and they still have the same sensations as their erect counterparts.
7. Is there such a thing as a boob-gasm? Actually, yes. While not all women can hit the high notes from nipple stimulation alone, some women can orgasm from the right amount and type of nipple play. Talk about making a guy’s job easier!
Improving Sexual Health
When a guy is lucky enough to get a close-up view of the female breasts, chances are that things are about to go even further. Therefore, it is essential to be on top of the penis care routine to make sure everything is in working order. Just as women have to take care of their breasts with monthly self-exams for breast cancer, men should also be conducting a monthly testicular self-exam to make sure everything is staying on the up and up. Gently palpating the groin area – especially the scrotum – in search of unusual lumps and bumps can save a man’s life. In addition to monthly exams, men should also be engaging in daily self-care of the penis by using a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil), which can be applied immediately after the shower for best results. A health lotion containing alpha lipoic acid, among other penis nutrients, can help fight free radicals in the body which contribute both to penis aging and wrinkling and to more serious conditions like cancer. Remember, a healthy penis is the foundation of a healthy sex life.